Monday, March 5, 2012

Projects


Here's my latest pincushion from my applique class. I may give it to the mom unit for her birthday or Christmas. You just can't have enough pincushions. She'll love it. I'm still working on my Hop To It blocks. I don't have many more to go and the class will be starting a new design this month. Yikes!


This piece is going onto a wall hanging. I made the wall hanging years ago and the owner wanted parts of it changed. The home for it is a cabin so I drew a bear, fir tree, and moose and appliqued them onto the red fabric. The piece will be stitched onto the proper spot on the wall hanging. I'll take a pic of that when it's done, which should be today. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...