Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cauldron Critters

I love my little voodoo doll pins/ornaments and they now have company. Cauldron Critters, because they're in a cauldron.

 I wanted to put a pumpkin face on the cauldron but that will have to wait.


Some of these critters have a 'Y' incision.


 My latest batch of voodoo doll pins. The green ones are witches.



Here are my zombie bunners in progress.
 This picture looks like a bunner mugshot. They were caught with a carrot still.


There's more coming.

2 comments:

Kim said...

wow Wendy- lots done! Great work- I love the zombie bunners! The look on their faces is fantastic-the one does look like he got caught doing something naughty :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thank you Kim! Their expressions could go so many ways. Of course, I have many more ideas along this theme. Just not enough time. :D

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...