Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Monday

Yes, it is another Monday. I've been working very hard on my new business venture, my longarm quilting service and making quilts. Today I will start a new quilt, a Nine Patch. I've also started my last Gail Wilson doll kit.

You can barely see the pencil lines but the body parts are there. I am in the MAIDA group, one for making and collecting primitive and antique cloth dolls. One of the members decided that she was going to work on something for her everyday and not at the end of the day. I think that's kind of cool. So this is my project for the day, for me. To get this little lady sewn. I'll stuff her tomorrow.

Another project for me is to write a short story. 2015 will be the year to "Finish My Sh**" according to Chuck Wendig. I have many stories started and now it's time to work and polish them and get them done. So three things for today:

  1. Start the Nine Patch
  2. sew the doll parts together
  3. write my short story
Time for me to go. See ya soon.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...