Thursday, January 8, 2015

No Picture Post

Gah! This month is cruising right along and I'm behind a bit. Truck had to go into the shop for a couple of days. The repair cost was huge but it no longer leaks and smell of oil and no more smoking from under the hood. That is a good thing. Poor Maxwell (truck) didn't want to start this cold morning. 9 degrees here in NC. Not normal temps at all. But I'm back to getting things done for the new business. Another scrappy quilt will go on Leonidas today, binding is being cut for the blue scrappy quilt and that will go on today too. Haven't been sketching but I have my sketchbook with me, so we shall see. Pics soon.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...