Tuesday, January 13, 2015

No Pic Post

Gah! Midway through the first month of the New Year. Can you believe that? Didn't we just celebrate the New Year? Well, time waits for no one. I'm behind on certain things but I've been quilting up a storm. That's good. I will remedy working on other things on my list, like Kid Medusa who has been giving me the side eye but she understands that  momma needs to pay the bills.

A friend has brought me some of her scraps of fabric. She's got four granddaughters. Lots more creating will be going on.

I went to my quilt guild meeting last night and one of the members did a presentation of her quilts. Wow! She does art quilts and is so nice, she said that if I wanted to try it and had any questions to just email her. Is that nice or what? I'll probably attempt one at some point. But right now I have to put binding on my two scrappy quilts. And I will be preparing to cut out a nine patch. Onward!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...