Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

It is 2015!

A new year and a new day. Well, today is my first day off of the new year. Right off the bat and that's okay because it's out the gate tomorrow morning. It may be movie day on Netflix, or book reading day, or clean up day, a combination of all, or a just do nothing day. I am celebrating a new year. I got a good running start though by putting the borders on my first scrappy quilt.


I have to get some backing fabric and then I can put it on my longarm machine, Leonidas to quilt up. I've got lots more fabric to turn into quilts before I can start buying more fabric. Makes sense, doesn't it? Yes, I'm laughing to myself.
#scrappyquilt #blue

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...