Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Oh My!

This month is going by way fast but I'm determined to enjoy and work one day at a time. Plan a bit for the future but I'm only guaranteed today. I've been working very hard on my new quilt service business but I will also be making quilts for sale. So while I'm waiting for the longarm service part to increase, I'm working on a Nine Patch in green and white, an Irish theme. You know, St. Patrick's Day is coming up.


I've also started on my last Gail Wilson doll kit. Because I'm itching to make a doll. My eyeballs won't let me quilt all day and I miss making dolls.


I have been reading and may hit my three books a month goal. I still haven't written anything but that will change today.  A sketch too. Because it's my day and that's the plan. I also have some alien ornaments that need tending too, so I guess I better get started. And the laundry. See ya later.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...