Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Doll Day

Tuesday was doll day. I'm glad I made the time to work on them. I really miss working on dolls. These babies are cloth. I finally painted faces and they are ready to be dressed.


The two on the left are Halloween dolls. Yeah, I know, I'm behind but I finally got going again. They are a new pattern and I want to make Frank's monster, the Bride, a mummy, and something else in the series. The one on the right is my last Gail Wilson doll. Painted, stained and ready for hair and clothes. It's going to be a long day today because I'm back to working on quilts. After almost causing a fire in a friend's kitchen (oops), I have to get to work and quit fooling around. And no drawings yet. It's going to be a long day.

#halloween #skellie #witch #gailwilsonkit

1 comment:

Pilgrim said...

You have so many talents dear cousin. So proud of you.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...