Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Doll Day

Tuesday was doll day. I'm glad I made the time to work on them. I really miss working on dolls. These babies are cloth. I finally painted faces and they are ready to be dressed.


The two on the left are Halloween dolls. Yeah, I know, I'm behind but I finally got going again. They are a new pattern and I want to make Frank's monster, the Bride, a mummy, and something else in the series. The one on the right is my last Gail Wilson doll. Painted, stained and ready for hair and clothes. It's going to be a long day today because I'm back to working on quilts. After almost causing a fire in a friend's kitchen (oops), I have to get to work and quit fooling around. And no drawings yet. It's going to be a long day.

#halloween #skellie #witch #gailwilsonkit

1 comment:

Glenda Hoagland said...

You have so many talents dear cousin. So proud of you.

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...