Sunday, February 22, 2015

Update- No Pic Post

It's almost the end of the month. Unbelievable. There are many things happening this year. Along with building up my new longarm quilting business, I'm getting back to making dolls and making items to help others. This is my year of the Creative Juggernaught. So far this year I've completed more projects than all of last year. I feel pretty good about that but again, it's time to kick it up a bit. I still have this week to work on more projects to add to my list of accomplishments. I am also working on upping my blog posts. Sometimes I get so busy creating and working on quilts that I forget to do so. I will work to remedy that.

I love to hibernate in the winter. Lots of comfort food which means packing on some poundage because lack of exercise. I refuse to go out for a walk on icy roads and sidewalks. In the winter I just want to stay under a quilt and read a book. But exercising will commence tomorrow.

I saw that some people are working on projects to help others for Lent. In the past, I have given something up like food or drink or TV. I think I will work to make a project each week for the next sic weeks for Lent. At least two will be for others. I will let you know how that goes. I don't want the other projects to be something I've already started. Something new, I think. I will give a bi-monthly report at the end of the week.

Enjoy your Monday and week. Stay warm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy! I hope you remember me :) It's so great to know that you still blog! I took a blogging break for a little (well, long) while and recently re-launched my new website and blog. It's great to be back and a part of the blogging community again!

Congrats on getting so much done already! It always feels good to be productive :) I feel really good about myself as well because I've been blogging so much (at least a lot more than I used to!).

I, too, love getting cozy during the wintertime! There's nothing better than cuddling by the fireplace with some hot chocolate. I must say, though, I'm ready for spring, or at least some warm weather :P

Have a great day, Wendy! I will be sure to visit often again :) Looking forward to future posts!

Wendy Lu Writes

Wendy Luane Barber said...

I do remember you Wendy Lu 2,I'm so glad you are doing well and will have to visit your site and blog. I only recently have gotten back to blogging. Last year was, well, the pits. Have a good day too!

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...