Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy May

Oh my gosh! Late again. Oh well, it's spring. Things are way green outside and the the flowers are blooming like crazy. My tomato plants have grown an inch after the torrential rains we had. Still working on being positive. But let's recap April. Oh April. Not as bad as March, but there is room for improvement.

This is what I did:

  • 5 books read
  • Only worked on my short story a little bit. I know I said I would have the rough draft done but life happens
  • 1 business quilt done on the longarm
  • 1 quilt almost done for me, gotta sew on the binding
  • Attached binding and hanging sleeves on two of my mom's wall hangings
  • 6 world of Wendy Lu posts
  • 5 wendy b quilts posts
  • 2 day trips: one to Pittsboro to visit a new doll friend and one to an art show in King, NC
  • finally appliqued the pieces down on my Halloween Cat wall hanging
Not bad. I'm going to cut myself some slack. I have a whole new month. New pics are coming up. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...