Tuesday, May 12, 2015

No Pic Post

Yes, no pics this time round. The quilts biz has been keeping me busy. The weather has been a little crazy too and we've had our fist tropical storm, Ana, a month before the hurricane season starts June 1st. Today it will be almost 90 degrees with lots of humidity. I don't mind the heat but the humidity makes my curls curl.

I've prepped two more canvas panels for painting. I will get back to my room box, I will get pics for that. I put in a floor and messed it up because I didn't stop when I got tired. I kept going and messed it up. I don't know if I'll be able to fix it but if not, I can cover it with a rug or a bed. Note to self: when working with miniatures, take your time and quit when you're tired.

I've started my list for some Halloween pieces. Been doing some tiny sketches, improving on them and take some pics. I'm still a little apprehensive about getting back to sketching, it was one of the things I didn't really like doing when I was in art school. But I really should get my ideas down and then I can see if they will work in the 3D realm.

I've been reading like crazy. Discovered mystery writer MC Beaton who does the Hamish Macbeth series. Like those a lot. And I'll be going to Scotland one day.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...