Thursday, May 28, 2015

Drawing Day 6

I'm doing better than expected with these little drawings. I did this one late last night. Late because I told myself that I couldn't go to bed without my sketch for the day. I know, I'm just now posting it. But I did it.


I also got my sewing machine back. I'd had it for about 11 years and never took it in for anything. In a way, I guess that's saying I bought a good machine but I also could have been playing with explosives. I was having problems with the bobbin winder but that was it. And with the amount of costumes, clothing for me, dolls, curtains, and quilts, I'm sure there was a lot of lint built up inside where I couldn't get to. So my baby is back and I have no excuse to not do the projects I have lined up since I took it in. The shop, Sewingly Yours had a special on machine repair last month. $25 bucks off. That truly helped things. Okay, I'm out of here. Got to really catch up now. Five months until Halloween, six months until the end of the year.


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...