Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Still Here

I have actually been doing some things. I got more faces for my 29 Faces challenge done. I've been working on my short stories and the story for the upcoming NaNoWriMo in November. I cleared off a shelf on a bookcase to put what I will be writing on so I won't have to go look for it. I should take a pic of that shelf. Still downsizing and clearing out the apartment because it needs it. Been working on doll clothes patterns and went walking with a new friend, Kate. I told Kate that I was having a hard time getting into making things with air dry clay and she suggested that I do a personal challenge called 'Make it Suck!' Not expect anything great because I'm good at judging what I do as a beginner to what someone has been doing for years. Yes, make it suck and not have any notions of it looking like anything just practice with the clay. Sounds like a plan but I've got to finish one project first before I do that.








No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...