Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Embroidery

I'm starting to get through my days and work on things. Some projects are almost done, some I've just started. I had taken a Redwork embroidery class last month before moving and I finally got done with my second piece. The workshop was put on by my quilt guild and Beth B. Dix was the instructor. The teacup is her pattern and I love how it turned out.


I've also finished the rough draft of a short story that I've been working on for awhile. And I was four days ahead of time. My first deadline I've met. I've been sketching new dolls to make and I have a new embroidery design ready to go.

I've also been reconnecting to friends I haven't seen in about six years because I've been in North Carolina. Still not used to the weather or the humongous amount of travel needed to get anywhere but I will get used to it. It's nice seeing the wildlife around the pond and have seen two muskrats along with the ducks, geese, and a hawk. Oh, and this mutant squirrel that's as big as a cat. Unbelievable but it is so. I will really work on getting more pics posted. Thanks for hanging around.

#embroidery #redwork #bethbdix #turkeyred

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...