Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Northern Winters

Are different from Southern Winters and I'm not really having fun. I was born and raised here in Michigan but I got used to North Carolina winters and I like them a lot better. Because usually, the snow melted by noon. Here, it's cold. And when the wind blows, well, you can just forget it. Today it was a balmy 19 degrees. But hey, the days are getting longer and I know that spring is coming. Even if it is in May. I remember one Memorial Day it snowed. I like my new spot and can't wait until it's warm enough to sit out on the deck. For right now, I watch the pond and I got some new boots.


The pond last week.

The pond this week.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...