Monday, August 28, 2017

Start, Stop, Start

Okay, this has been a weird six months. I relocated back to Michigan from North Carolina and I'm still adjusting. I'm now looking for some work and I'm okay with that. It was a big move and resources have been tapped. For awhile I felt like a failure and beat myself up a lot. But I've some wonderful friends who believe in me and my work and they have helped me get through a lot of things. I'm still learning about my new community but I'm ready to get back onto the creative bus. Train. Boat. It's time to put the big girl pants back on along with the tool belt and shoulder holster. And I'm working through one of my lists. Here's what I'm working on this week. Four projects need to be finished by the end of the week. Others need to be worked on.


I've got three cloth dolls to finish, two aliens to dress, a table runner to work on, a short story to retype, some doll dresses to make, and a purse to make. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Steven W. Dunn said...

Hello My Dear Friend-

Sounds like you have lots of "creativity-on-the-brain". No one that I know any better to do it than YOU!!! Keep on being yourself and creating what only YOU imagine and create.

I think of you often (even though sometimes I feel like I'm a lousy friend) and hope that life is good for you back in Michigan.

Love to your Mom from someone she's never met...it's like transferred love from a friend who loves her daughter to the daughter's creator.

And love to you always
Steven

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thank you Steven. It's been a long haul to get back to the creativity thing. I am so working on it. Love Ya!

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...