Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Foggy Morning

It was chilly the day before and it heated up yesterday but cooled off again overnight. I woke up to this this morning.



But then the sun decided to scream through the fog and it was amazing.


Yesterday I was able to get the skellie mermaid that I had seen at Michael's Craft Store. I had my eyes on it for the past two months almost. Of course they had moved their Halloween items because Christmas is now taking over. The sales associate had to go in the back to find her. There were two left. And this one is mine. Love her. She will get a bikini top, a ratty skirt, a dead lei, some jewelry around her neck and a crown of fish skeletons. That will happen after my doll show the first weekend in October.


Isn't she great! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...