Sunday, September 30, 2018

Buh-bye!

Oh my gosh! September is outta here. Wow! One minute, it's two weeks in, and now... gone. How did that happen? Never mind, it is what it is. I got some things done, started, worked on, designed. Now I have less than a week to finish up things for the doll show this weekend. EEK!!! I'm ready. It's going to be a great show.

So much has happened in the past two weeks and I will give details starting tomorrow with my trip up north with some gal friends. A nice time off and away from the city. Lots of laughter, eating, partaking of the grape liquid, and just chilling out. Then this weekend, yesterday, I went to the Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween art show. Oh wow! So much creative talent and energy that day. Saw friends again and met some new ones. The show took place in Marshall, MI where the house from the new movie 'The House With the Clock in the Walls' was shot. I didn't get a chance to see the house but that's kind of cool. Been driving around part of the state like a crazy woman. I'm tired but it's one of those good tireds. More tomorrow.

See ya September! It's been lively.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...