Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cape Lookout

This is looking towards the back of the ferry boat. Oh the spray of the sea on my face was great. It was a fun ride even though when we hit a wave wrong, I almost flew off my seat.
Cape Lookout was magnificent to see. I love lighthouses. I think in a past life I was a lighthouse keeper. I know I was a seafarer. This is my first North Carolina lighthouse.
The black diamonds I believe tell the north/south direction and the white diamonds go east/west.

Some wild flowers. Another painting.
And some dunes. I really like the coast of North Carolina. What a cool state. I can't wait to find the other lighthouses.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...