Monday, February 28, 2011

February Wrap Up

Remember that list I had for the month? Here's the wrap up of what I did accomplish.
Quilting
I did do my Hop To It block

Writing
Found writings for screenplay

Reading
2 books  -Think and Grow Rich 
                Chinese Emperors

Dolls 
2 Ghostie Girls
1 Small Art, Big Heart piece
1 Creative Mojo Man's face has been started
1 Mardi Gras Skellie (Yeah, I cheated a bit, that was for Small Art)
6 Wandi Dolls

Extra 
1 Painting
1 Greeting Card
2 Postcards

I didn't get to some things but I added a few more things. So not bad for following my big list. Now I have to make up one for March. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...