Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hello, hello, hello!

I'm 6 pages into Script Frenzy. Almost on point with it and I am having fun. Also got two sets of Wandi doll legs stuffed along with arms and bodies. Stuffed eight pairs of voodoo legs too. Finished painting three new postcards that will go out in the mail tomorrow. Started reading a book on Scotland. Not bad for a lazy Sunday.

I call this my Geometric Series. Using basic shapes, square, triangle, and circle and the primary colors to do these. I have used cut up cereal boxes, acrylic paint, sponge. I had sketched them out sometime ago and finally got them done.  The blue one is on its way to Italy.


This one looks like a sun explosion. It's going to Alabama.


And this one is going to Texas. I started with triangles and at the last minute added the words square, and circle. They were fun to do. So I got my creative groove on today.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the new postcards! The middle is my favorite because I love the colors you used :) Go Wendy!!!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Kim. I really like doing these mini paintings.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...