Friday, April 8, 2011

Updates

Updates, work in progress, you name it. I thought I should do another post, since I had told myself that I would at least do one a week. Time is like a super sonic jet. It's a good thing I have a door to my studio because when I opened it this morning, this is what I saw.


Is this a mess or what? No wonder I can't get anything done. I've got a serious blockage going on.


There are at least five different projects going on on this table. And it's a pretty big table.




These guys are going to be skellie bunnie postcards. Yeah, it's a bit twisted but if you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know.


I went to the fabric store to get buttons for my voodoo doll pins because they had a sale. Of course, I was late and was only able to get small black ones. Guess what else I got? The fabric was on sale too and I was able to use coupons. That rarely happens to me. Can't seem to get away from blues and purples. I'm so excited about the dollie that will sport these.


I am also very much into stripes. Some of these will be tea dyed to tone them down a bit but aren't they gorgeous? I've told myself that whenever I'm out and see stripes in the right width, I was going to at least get a yard. I feel so happy right now.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE messy, full, busy work spaces! Look at all of that creativity going on!!! The Skellie Bunnie postcards look like they are going to be so awesome- you have to remember to take a picture of the finished cards-I want to see them finished! I love the new fabrics, but even more I love to hear you are happy :) It's 60 degrees here today and Miko the dog and I are overjoyed! At last!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend Wendy :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

I'm glad you liked the messy. I had to move some things around. The voodoo ladies were restless and competing for my attention. The big one won. I will post the finished skellie bunny cards. You have a happy and creative weekend too.

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...