Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wine Flights

On Saturday I went with my gal pals to Raffaldini Vineyards.


This was the sight we saw as we drove up.


We had our wine flight of five wines, then we got cheeses, meats, and fruit. We sat on the patio overlooking the vineyard and all the grapes. The day was wonderful, sunny, light breeze, not too hot. Gorgeous.


The view of the mountains didn't hurt either. We laughed, and drank, and ate. Yes, we did have a designated driver. Oh, I forgot to mention the yummy chocolate.


Afterwards, we hung around to take the garden tour.


This is an Asian Dogwood. Can't remember the exact name.


The smell from the rose garden was so intoxicating. I wish I could've bottled it.


This is a huge lavender bush. That smelled wonderful too.



A nice little waterfall.



We had a great day. It was nice getting out of the apartment and being around other human beings with massive senses of humor.

1 comment:

Ascension said...

Gracias por compartir, me alegro de que hayas disfrutado de esa salida.
besitos ascension

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...