Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pocket Dolls

Things are starting to move quite fast. There are many things about to happen and I'm trying to get things organized. Working very hard to stay on track. So, here is my last doll project for the month. These little beauties are pocket dolls. They will fit into the outside pocket of a small purse. They are samples for a kid workshop I would like to teach this summer. Gotta keep those little fingers busy.



These are the colors for their aprons. I should probably use white but nah... I like the funky colors and prints. Besides, this class will be taught at a quilt shop and these are their fabrics. More cool dolls are on the way. Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Ascension said...

Seria fantastico llevar una preciosa mini muñequita en el bolso, como si fuese un llavero.
Me encanta la ropa que has elegido para las camisetas.
besitos ascension

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...