Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello June!

A new month. June! My birthday month. I'm aiming to make this a special month. Yesterday I read to the student's at Brunson Elementary, Ms. Overby's class. They were great. I read the first chapter to my mid-grade adventure story. They seem to be captivated and applauded at the end. They asked when it would be published and I told them my goal would be to wrap up the editing by the end of the summer. Another asked if I had a website for it. Well, I guess I've got a lot of work to do this month and the rest of the year.






I have the beginnings of a list for the month. Still working on samples for workshops I want to teach. Monday is the start date for business. It will be the first day of my creative life on my own. Yep, I'm self-employed now. Terrified, yes, but this is what I have to do right now.

1 comment:

Ascension said...

Se ve que les encanto, enhorabuena!!!
Espero que todo lo que te propongas se cumpla.
besitos ascension

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...