Thursday, December 27, 2012

Again, No Pics

I am doing my best wrapping up 2012 and a few more projects before I blast off into 2013.  I didn't get to as much as I wanted to but I ended up doing and finishing other projects.  I'm good with that.  Not quite balanced out but I'm fine with what I've accomplished for the year.  I will amp it up for next year.  This year wasn't bad and it was better than 2011.  I'm good with that too.

Now I have to finish up those projects while blitzing the apartment and studio.  It is a daunting task but one that has to be done.  I want to start new projects January 1, 2013 as planned.  But I need to be able to find things.  I have to clear out part of one closet to move things around in another closet, so that I can organize things better and be able to find things.  I'm trying not to cackle like a crazy woman while I'm trying to figure other things out.  So I'm going to have to mess things up a bit more in order to start cleaning.

I had a very nice Christmas Day with my new adopted family.  The food was wonderful and we played Canasta.  Which was hilarious with one very competitive member.  Aren't families great?  I got a pair of really nice earrings from a dear friend and yarn to make socks.  I'm taking a knitted sock class starting next month.  I'm so excited!  I've always wanted to learn how to knit socks.  Guess how many friends are going to get socks for Christmas next year?  Now I'll be the Mad Sock Lady.  I just love it.

There is no snow where I am at the present time. It was disappointing not having a white Christmas when just about everyone else in the country was.  Maybe I'll get lucky on New Year's Day.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, if you celebrate it.  The New Year is coming.  Are you ready?  Excited?

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...