Monday, December 31, 2012

This Is It Folks!

The last day of 2012. Can you believe it? I don't care to know where it went, I'm just glad that it's gone. It was better, a bit, than 2011 but 2012 is outta here! Don't let the door hit ya! Oh my goodness!

So what am I doing? Cleaning my apartment and studio. So far I've got two very clean and organized closets. Two trash bags of stuff. I couldn't believe why I was hanging on to some of the crap that I had. Now it's gone.


I don't have a pic of the other closet but will get one.  Then I cleaned the living room section. I dusted, even moved things, and cleaned off baseboards. There was a fearsome battle of dust bunnies going on. I won! Then I swept and mopped. My place is clean. At least the front part. I'm still working on the studio, kitchen, and bathroom. But it's a start.
 

My studio is a mess. Yep, that's it, a mess. I'm trying to work on getting a few things done while rearranging things so I can really get started January 2. I just love being nuts.


There's a little bit of floor you can see. A few days ago, I only had a pathway. Like in a forest. I still have the rest of today to straighten more things out. I will be starting off my creative New Year on the right foot and with a cleaned up place. I have amazed myself.

If you're going out tonight, please have fun and stay safe. This year is over. As for next year, I'm trying not to get too excited about it. You know those disappointments are lurking behind bins, corners, and abandoned buildings.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...