Monday, February 25, 2013

29 Faces - 15 through 19

As mentioned previously, I am working on finishing my faces today because I'm on call for a baby birth. And they come when they want to. This will be the first challenge I've finished this year and that will make me feel great! So here we go...


#15 is Tucker, Scarecrow's son. I just love his bow tie and he looks like he's been having some fun in the field. Watercolor and permanent pen on smooth Bristol.


#16 RayRay hearts HumAns. His beanie is lit up because he's getting a call from his mom to get home for dinner.


The boys Spud, Finn, and Rudy. A different take on the Hear, See, Speak no Evil.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love all of these but Ray Ray steals my heart :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks. RayRay is kind of special.

Catching Up

Getting back on the creative wagon. Got some things done, new things designed, bills paid, caught up on emails, found a doll I'd been lo...