Monday, February 25, 2013

29 Faces - 15 through 19

As mentioned previously, I am working on finishing my faces today because I'm on call for a baby birth. And they come when they want to. This will be the first challenge I've finished this year and that will make me feel great! So here we go...


#15 is Tucker, Scarecrow's son. I just love his bow tie and he looks like he's been having some fun in the field. Watercolor and permanent pen on smooth Bristol.


#16 RayRay hearts HumAns. His beanie is lit up because he's getting a call from his mom to get home for dinner.


The boys Spud, Finn, and Rudy. A different take on the Hear, See, Speak no Evil.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love all of these but Ray Ray steals my heart :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks. RayRay is kind of special.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...