Friday, February 15, 2013

Lent

Oh my! I heard that people are giving things up for Lent. I tried it a couple of times in the past- sometimes it failed, sometimes I succeeded. Now, I don't have much I want to give up but I saw a friend's post that she was going to be extra creative for 40 days. That, I liked a lot. So that's what I'm going to do. I will be extra creative and attempt to get 40 doll heads done by Easter. Yes... it's EPIC! Ha! But I'm a nut. Walnut this time.

And it's going to be interesting because of commissions and I'm co-birth labour partner to a friend who's due in a couple of weeks. Yay! I'm gonna be an auntie.

I will also take one hour a day to work on unfinished projects. I can find an hour.

You'll never guess what this is going to be.



Here is another one of my 29 Faces. I finally broke out the brand new Sennelier pastels that I've had for over 10 years.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...