Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fabulous February

Okay... January is gone. I didn't finish much; read two of three books, and finished the fourth edit of my kid's book. The past couple of days I had a head cold so I wasn't much good for anything. I can actually breathe now, which is pretty amazing. Love that stuff, air. I have a new list and will get to it directly. But..... drum roll please.....

I has socks!




 I adjusted my pattern for four less stitches. I like a tighter fit around the foot and I think I'll continue to knit the leg until I run out of yarn. The second sock, of course, is better because I also worked on my tension. I've already started my second pair and I will be doing two at a time, toe up.


1 comment:

Kim said...

wooo hooo-new socks!! They are beautiful Wendy- you did a really nice job :)

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...