Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Socks

After four different tries, I started my second pair of socks. I'm using a finger weight yarn cannibalized from another pair of socks I started years ago. I was going to attempt a smaller needle and I'm glad I didn't. I'm still using a size 3 and will stick with that until I get better at  making socks. I would like to try a size 1 with the light sport weight I used with the blue pair. My tension is also getting better.


Two toesies! The markers help me remember the front for when I start to do the heels.


Here's the yarn again. I have a new follower but for some reason I can tell who you are. I will find out. Welcome! Thanks!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...