Friday, February 22, 2013

Pictureless Post

For the past three months I've been having problems with my right thumb. I figured it was either tendinitis or arthritis. Well it got so bad I finally had to go to the clinic to have it checked out. It's arthritis. Figures. I cried. I finally figure out what I want to do with myself and I'm off to a great start and this. Several prescriptions sucking up money I don't have, the purchase of a thumb splint and I'm still here. I've also added some natural things to my diet. Ginger, cayenne, cinnamon, tart cherry juice, Glucosamine complex, Vit E-alpha, and topping it off with some exercise by knitting and working with clay.

Getting old sucks but I will not let this get me down. I will continue on making as many heads as I can before I can't use my hands at all. Who knows, they may find a cure by the time I reach 80. It's starting to feel better. The meds are kicking in and I have a lot of catching up to do. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...