Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Good Things Jar

Back in January I made the cover for my Good Things Jar. I'm to write down when good things happen and put them in the jar to read at the end of the year. Well... the bottom is covered. At times I forget that I have the jar but some good things have happened recently and my friend Maya reminded me of my jar. I've been asked to teach some art classes at an art community center, I got a compliment on my personality when I do teach, booked my first art show of 2013, and may have another costume commission. This time for a male who wants a Colonial outfit. Woo hoo!



2 comments:

Kim said...

how wonderful Wendy!! I have been pretty down about the weather- maybe I should have a good things jar too. Congrats on all the wonderful things going on :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

A good things jar is good Kim for when I start beating myself up over not doing everything, today. I can look in an realize that some good things have happened to me. I can't wait to read them at the end of the year.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...