Saturday, March 2, 2013

One Picture Post

I have a darn good reason for missing the last three faces of my 29 Faces challenge. I'm an auntie!!!! Amanda started leaking on Wednesday and went into the hospital. Thursday night, I got a squishy. Zanna Joy made her debut to the world. My eyeballs are still sandy and my brain still fuzzy after having only six hours of sleep in 48 hours. I did manage to get 14 in since last night. Very soon I will post about those days. It was exciting, funny, intense, and I'm glad I got a chance to see it.

                                                             Please welcome!

                                Zanna Joy

                          And Aunt Wendy

3 comments:

paperpest said...

Congratulations! I looked up Zanna, and it is Hebrew for God's gift. The name has a beautiful sound to it and this seems so appropriate. I have three grandnephews, two of them born this year.

Kim said...

Congrats to you all! I think you are very lucky to have experienced the birth- I think it is my one big regret in life to not have any children of my own or have shared the experience with someone else. I bet it is one of those moments you will cherish and remember always ♥

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Hi Paperpest. I told the mom about the meaning of Zanna. Thanks.
Kim, not having kids is my one regret too but I get to be an auntie. I can spoil her and give her back to her folks. I will always cherish that moment. Thanks.

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...