Friday, March 29, 2013

Works in Progress

Here's something quick. The piggy is coming along. After adding more Paper Clay, I stuck him in the oven on warm all day so he could dry. What a concept. Now he's getting a paint job.


You can see his little squiggly tail.


I finally got back to my Bless This House quilt top. I'm working on the top panel. The two black looking circles are going to be a huge spider. My theme is, you guessed it, Halloween.


These are going to be sister bunner dolls. I've got to get more Paper Clay and fix up two wood bases I have that were going to be for something else.  I also, finally, fixed my sock. Silly me decided to work on it at night, when I was tired and I messed one of them up. Then I tried to fix it and made it even worse. So I put it away for almost a month and now, it's fixed. Time for the heels this weekend.

1 comment:

Kim said...

oh my am I behind! Speaking of- I love piggy's behind! I have such respect for you on knitting your socks- I'm horrible at knitting. Hooray for fixing them!

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...