Friday, March 29, 2013

Works in Progress

Here's something quick. The piggy is coming along. After adding more Paper Clay, I stuck him in the oven on warm all day so he could dry. What a concept. Now he's getting a paint job.


You can see his little squiggly tail.


I finally got back to my Bless This House quilt top. I'm working on the top panel. The two black looking circles are going to be a huge spider. My theme is, you guessed it, Halloween.


These are going to be sister bunner dolls. I've got to get more Paper Clay and fix up two wood bases I have that were going to be for something else.  I also, finally, fixed my sock. Silly me decided to work on it at night, when I was tired and I messed one of them up. Then I tried to fix it and made it even worse. So I put it away for almost a month and now, it's fixed. Time for the heels this weekend.

1 comment:

Kim said...

oh my am I behind! Speaking of- I love piggy's behind! I have such respect for you on knitting your socks- I'm horrible at knitting. Hooray for fixing them!

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...