Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ornament Swap

I got a pretty cool Easter ornament in a swap I participated in with the ADA (Art Doll Artists) on Facebook. This is my second swap with the group and it's a way for me to collect other artist's work.


This little guy is by Trisha Powell. The next swap is an actual doll and that deadline is in June. And there are two more ornament swaps, one for Halloween and one for Christmas. I'm also thinking about participating in DollStreet Dreamers mermaid doll challenge. Not so much for the prize (which they do offer) but to stretch myself and work on deadlines.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love mermaid themes- I think you should do that one just so I can see what you make :) The little bunny ornament is so sweet-love the expression on his face!

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...