Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Things Are Happening

My garden is growing nicely. Still working on some pesky cabbage caterpillars and found a natural bug spray to make in the kitchen and those plants will get sprayed this evening. The beet plants are doing well and I will allow them to get a bit bigger before putting them in the ground. I've got little tomatoes that seemed to pop out overnight. I've had to water the garden every morning for the past couple of days because it's been in the 90s.


Cucumber flowers. Lots of them. Yay!


My first cucumber is here!


Seeing that the beets sprouted quite nicely, I'm trying bok choy. We shall see!


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...