Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Mercury

Yes, Mercury. Which is not in retrograde. I was wondering why I was losing my mind over the past month. Forgetting things, not wanting to do anything, crying, feeling agitated. I just couldn't put my finger on it. It felt like there was a mini monkey pulling out parts of my brain. I was in bad shape and I wanted to crawl under a rock and die or find the nearest bridge. It wasn't until I happened across an article on Facebook that talked about Mercury cruising into retrograde. What? I read the article.

http://galadarling.com/article/how-to-survive-mercury-retrograde/

I couldn't believe what I was reading. The symptoms, the craziness, the feeling discombobulated. Because of this planet. I went back to my journal and found when the problems started to come around. Right when Mercury was making it's journey. I know a lot of folks don't believe in this but for me, there's something to it. And once the planet was in retrograde it was like nothing had happened. I could think clearly, my emotions were in check, I could breathe. Until next time. I will be writing down when this bugger will be doing this again, because it will before the year is out and I will be prepared. To tell myself that I'm not losing my mind, it's not me, and it will be over soon.

Now I can get back to work. Slowly but it's happening. I got my outline done for my NANO escapade this November. I will succeed this year with my 50,000 words. Onward.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...