Monday, August 8, 2016

Shifting Gears

Sometimes you just have to shift gears and keep going. I still writing and trying to make time to type up some short stories for editing. And I'm trying to think of something to write for this year's NANOWRIMO. National Write A Novel in a Month. It's in November. For 30 days you write a 50,000 word novel. First draft. It's to help you get the words on paper. Then you go back and fix it. I've got loads of stuff I haven't fixed yet. Working on remedying that.

Still working on those sketchbooks. Got the pants painted on my Halloween ornaments and started working on the tombstones. Right now I'm just working on one thing at a time. When I get to a point where I need to stop, I move onto something else.

Mushrooms. Background and grass is watercolor and mushrooms are Ink Tense paints.

Getting tombstones ready for wrapping.

I also was able to cut the batting for my next batch of mug rugs. And I longarmed two preemie quilts today.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...