Friday, August 26, 2016

Mountains

Wow! I haven't been on in awhile. Geesh! I do apologize but life was happening. I did manage a road trip with a writing friend, Donalee. Thank goodness she's got a Prius. Gas was next to nothing so I bought her lunch. We went to Marshall, NC. What a cool little town on the French Broad River. Population 900. Yes, I'm in love. I will have to go back. It's right in the mountains.



The skies opened up before we went to have lunch. Boy did it pour. It was nice and refreshing.


This shot was taken from the island in the middle of the river.


That's the City Hall building. This little town is the County Seat.


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...