Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving

Yes, it's Thanksgiving Day. I am thankful for the place where I'm living, that it's warm and safe; for the food I have to eat; for my wonderful friends; for my family; for my ability to think and reason; for my creativity and spark; for my determination to make things better for me, others, and the planet; that my truck is still running; and that I'm still a work in progress.

It isn't only about the history part, because there are those who don't celebrate. But it's a day to give thanks. For many things in your life. So have a wonderful day. Call someone you care about. Say hi or give a smile to someone you don't know.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...