Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Goodbye November

That's all she wrote. November is outta here. Unbelievable. I can sit here and wonder where the time went but I won't. It's gone and I keep moving on. I was able to get an apron made for my upcoming craft fair. I've always wanted one to put things in so I won't have to look for them on the table when I need them. I have pockets for my cell phone, pens, my credit card reader, and a pocket with a flap and snap for money.


Working on my witch doll and I took a poll on which hair color to use. Red or blonde. Believe it or not, I got more votes on using both. I've got to make her hat and add some embellishments.


I got the first part of some felt skull pins put together and now they are ready for some embroidery.


I have other pieces in varying degrees of being finished. Three scary cupcakes, three box heads, six holiday table pieces, three zombies with elf hats, and a Krampus ornament for a group swap. Pics coming soon.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...