Tuesday, May 9, 2017

New Sketches

I've been doing some more sketches. Getting a new project started. I'm to a point where I need to look for some fabric and then make more detailed renderings.



I have a small design commission and will be working on that this week. And I've started thinking about Halloween again. For me. I've been invited to a Halloween party and want to go dressed up. It was between Elizabethan or Medieval and I think I'll do the Medieval because there's not as much fabric.


Make myself and Elf Queen. That's the ticket. Unless I come up with something else.
#sketches #elfclothes #elfdollclothes #patterns #halloweencostume

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...