Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Okay

Lots of things on my mind today. I thought I had missed a posting to the blog here. I'm working on every other day but this will do. Before I forget. Ah... getting older. How lovely. Some aren't blessed with that so I will carry on.

I finished the Redwork Day of the Dead fellow yesterday. He's very colorful and turned out a lot better than I expected. Next will be to find accent and backing fabric to finish him off as a small wall hanging. Along with the lady I finished last month.


Here are the sketches for two dresses for the Goodfellas dolls.


And here are some new witch sketches. The Witches of Wendland. Kind of catchy.  And the sketch that I did yesterday. We'll see if I can get on track with these and other sketches. You know, that everyday thing. When I was younger and in high school I could draw anything. Now, not-so-much. You don't use it, you lose it.


It's a bit overcast in my neck-of-the-woods. I hope you all have a productive day. Cheers!

#dayofthedead #witches #pencilsketches #redwork #embroidery #dolldress

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...