Saturday, May 6, 2017

One Week In

Wow! The new month is off and running. My finger is a lot better. Typing has gotten better. I was able to wash said finger today with soap and water. No bandage. Yay! I was able to do some sketching and painted a picture in my sketchbook. Straightened my work area so that come Monday I can get back to making things out of some Creative Paperclay. I've been writing some and today I will retype a short story. I also want to watch a movie again to look at the costumes because I want to do that too. It will be my take on something. Considering the nightmares and nonsense going on in the world...

I am okay.

These are sketches of forest folk. Just wanting to get into sketching more.


And this is Sania, a zombie, who is ready for spring so she can get some sun.


Acrylic on watercolor paper. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Steven W. Dunn said...

Hi Wendy!
Love these forest folk. Anxious to see what you do with them.
I think of you and hope life in your new home is going well.
Steven

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Steven. I'm anxious to see too. I'm getting used to things here. Miss you.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...