Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Still Here!

Yep, still here. It's been rough getting used to being in a new place even though I'm from the state I've since relocated to.  But I am made of some strong stuff and after some creative soul searching, I'm ready to move on. After all, it's my life and I plan on making it special and leaving one heck of a creative legacy behind. I'm still trying to find a blog design that I like and may end up going back to a tried and true one that I've used before. Sometimes change is good, sometimes... not so much.

I've done some more sketches, working on where some things are going but I'm ready to get back to Halloween. That's coming up so fast and I've got an idea for a couple of other projects. Still in the gestational stage but I'm getting a few likes. The little guys below may or may not be totems. I've pulled some fabric and trims. I guess I'll just have to make one.


Missy is so excited about having her school photos taken. She's been waiting a long time.


And I had to sketch out some monsters. Very rough and something more detailed will follow soon. A bit excited about these guys.


Writing is coming along too and I hope to share more information about that. I'll be working on the fourth draft of one short story, third draft on another, and started another. And they are all over the place. Two paranormal and one romantic comedy. More like unusual romance. Yeah, because there may be a body found. That's all for now. Take care.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...