Friday, June 9, 2017

Okay Day

Today was an okay day after not doing much yesterday and a lot the day before. So before I started getting down on myself, I told myself that I had a recharge day yesterday and made up for it today. I'm quite satisfied with that assessment. Not only did I sketch, I painted in my watercolor sketchbook (I'll have pics tomorrow once it dries), started a new doll, posted on social media, worked on a novel series (still getting all the parts together on that), and worked on my latest Redwork project. Things are okay.

I've always wanted to make a Frida Kahlo doll. I cut one out, sewed, and stuffed it today. Now I have to pic a face to embroider.


And here is my latest Redwork piece.


#wendyluane #fridakahlo #fridakahlodoll #redwork #embroidery

2 comments:

Steven W. Dunn said...

Hi Wendy!
Looking forward to seeing what you do with your "Frida Kahlo". I have always been fascinated by her persona, her actual life, and her own artistic creations.
With all best wishes to you always-
Steven

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Steven, I hope to get her done soon.

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...