Friday, June 9, 2017

Okay Day

Today was an okay day after not doing much yesterday and a lot the day before. So before I started getting down on myself, I told myself that I had a recharge day yesterday and made up for it today. I'm quite satisfied with that assessment. Not only did I sketch, I painted in my watercolor sketchbook (I'll have pics tomorrow once it dries), started a new doll, posted on social media, worked on a novel series (still getting all the parts together on that), and worked on my latest Redwork project. Things are okay.

I've always wanted to make a Frida Kahlo doll. I cut one out, sewed, and stuffed it today. Now I have to pic a face to embroider.


And here is my latest Redwork piece.


#wendyluane #fridakahlo #fridakahlodoll #redwork #embroidery

2 comments:

Steven W. Dunn said...

Hi Wendy!
Looking forward to seeing what you do with your "Frida Kahlo". I have always been fascinated by her persona, her actual life, and her own artistic creations.
With all best wishes to you always-
Steven

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Steven, I hope to get her done soon.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...