Monday, July 10, 2017

And We're Off

Now that birthday celebrations and the summer holiday are over it's time to get back to some creative business. I have doll pins in the works to ship off to a shop and did some sketching along with working on a couple of short stories. Was getting back to my daily walk too but today, a very loud thunder storm ran me inside before I got to finish. And it's been raining all day. The plants need it. So I'm good. Sketches for doll hat pins.


I've got doll hat heads and full doll pins ready to be painted.


Here are some other sketches of heads that may or may not be turned into 3D figures. We shall see. The week is still young and I've got a lot of catching up to do.


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...