Monday, July 31, 2017

The End

Of the month. Yep, so long July. You haven't been good. That's okay. I've got another month coming up. We'll see how August goes with Mercury making an appearance again. Things just may get interesting.

Well folks. I don't know where to begin. I haven't gotten used to my new surroundings just yet and it's taken a beating on my creative mojo. The good thing is I haven't given up. There are still a lot of things I want to do, places I want to go, and people I want to meet. So here we are. Half the year over and I still like I'm in damage control mode. I won't even bother to look back on what I wanted to accomplish. But there's nothing wrong with giving it another shot. I didn't do too bad with a sketch a day. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad. Didn't finish anything but worked on several projects. That must change starting tomorrow. Because Halloween is right around the corner. And my two year plan starts in earnest. At the moment that's top secret. I may drop hints later in the year. So I am planning today for August. I may have to ask for your assistance at some point.

Until then, here's some embroidery I worked on yesterday. They are two separate pieces and will join two more in a table runner. I've got some Halloween fabric for the background. Have a good day today. Be kind to others and yourself.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...