Friday, August 24, 2018

A Small Drawing

Still working on catching up on things. I drew this little setting earlier this month and just colored it last night. I like the characters and still haven't named them but the rat with the martini is my favorite. I've never been camping, so it's one of the things I like to draw. Ever since I was a little kid and summer would roll around, I had school chums who always went camping with their families each summer. I thought that was so cool but I never got a chance to do it. Maybe one day I'll get lucky.


The drawing is in my Bullet Journal. I'm trying to jazz it up a little with some color and drawings. I won't get as complicated as some but I like looking back and seeing what I've done. This is my third journal and I'm almost done with it. Looking back at the first one, it was more business like. Just what I needed to do. The second one had more drawings in it but that was to brighten it up a bit. This one has more drawings and some scenes.

I really need to get back to drawing on the regular. I can see where I need and want to improve. I used color pencils on this. But I like markers too. Ah... the learning curve. But if you don't use it, you lose it. I know I still have several sketchbooks to fill up. So I best get to it. Have a good Friday.

1 comment:

meemaw said...

Fantastic drawing! Love it! Thanks for sharing

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...